Piles Ayurvedic Treatment - Aarogya ayurveda
Piles(bawaseer), also known as hemorrhoids, are a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. When the veins in the rectum and anus become swollen and inflamed, it causes discomfort, pain, and sometimes bleeding. While piles are unpleasant and inconvenient, they are usually not serious and can be treated at home or with medical assistance.
Piles can also be Because of
SMOKING & ALCOHOL
BEING PREGNANT OR OBESE
REGULAR HEAVY LIFTING
Cause of Piles
There are several factors that can contribute to pile formation, including:
- Constipation or diarrhoea can put strain on the veins in the anus.
- Constriction during bowel movements
- Sitting for extended periods of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- Pregnancy, which can put pressure on the pelvic veins
- Obesity, which can put additional strain on the veins in the anus.
Depending on the severity of the condition, piles symptoms can vary, but they typically include:
- Anxiety and pain around the anus
- Itching and irritation around the anal region
- Inflammation and swelling around the anus
- During bowel movements, there is bleeding.
- The anus mucus discharge
Best Ayurvedic medicine for piles
Piles care kit - Natural treatment for piles
The most unique Herbal composition for piles solution
- Herbal ingredients
- 100% Ayurvedic
- 100% Piles pain relief
- Treats constipation
- Improves digestive system
- Treats gastric problem
- Corrects stiffness of stomach
Our Approach for piles solution
TYPES OF PILES
- bright red blood after you poo
- an itchy anus
- feeling like you still need to poo after going to the toilet
- slimy mucus in your underwear or on toilet paper after wiping your bottom
- lumps around your anus
- pain around your anus
- Pain, sometimes severe, during bowel movements
- Pain after bowel movements that can last up to several hours
- Bright red blood on the stool or toilet paper after a bowel movement
- A visible crack in the skin around the anus
- A small lump or skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure.
- Swelling around the anus
- Painful bowel movements
Why Aarogya Ayurveda piles treatment is right for you?
Aarogya Ayurveda is a revolution in the field of medical science with a mission to provide the best ever possible health care services.
The name itself explains that the noble initiative has been blended with modern as well as traditional Ayurvedic treatment and approach to healing humankind.
Our key strength is our product formulation and selection of high-quality natural herbs to alleviate the disease in its entire extent. With over 40 years of experience in product development and formulation, we have cured thousands of patients suffering from many diseases in the most cost-effective, gentle, and natural way.